Early October – late November
This aquatic adventure will be packed with a hearty variety of water sports.
One of the most diverse seas in the world:
Enjoy the rocky reefs around Espiritu Santo and Cerralvo Island, and get ready for a close encounter with their spectacular aquatic wildlife – sea lions, tons of fish, invertebrates and, in season, if we are lucky enough, hammer head sharks and giant mantas!
Avid sea kayakers, hop into a kayak and enjoy paddling in beautiful protected coves and pristine and fertile reefs. Feel like walking? Go hike the desert trails with their unique protected animals and plants! Feel like relaxing for a bit? Sit on the beach and admire the sunset while you drink a refreshing margarita, all of this enlivened by amazing Mexican meals to pair with the local Baja wine selection.
As the days go by, you´ll realize Baja has become part of you.
– Three hotel nights in La Paz.
– Nine comfortable nights camping on the beautiful Espiritu Santo Island.
– Transfers La Paz-Espiritu Santo Island-La Paz.
– All meals and drinks from breakfast on day two through dinner on day twelve.
– Camping and recreational equipment on the island (only sea kayaking equipment included).
-Two to three dive tanks everyday for four days
– Conservation passport.
Airfare, taxis, dive gear, custom ordered wines and meals while not on the island, gratuities (10-15% cash recommended).
Please enquire about special needs for kids or for yourself.
Based on double occupancy